Dec 11-13, 2013
Nov. 11-13, 2013
Oct. 14-16, 2013
Aug. 19-21, 2013
New York, NY
July 29-31, 2013
ONE SPOT LEFT
Apr 15-17, 2013
Winner: Megan Bookhammer
Dec. 10-12, 2012
Winner: Meghan Thomas
July 9-11, 2012
Orange County, CA
Winner: Jackie Gannon
April 16-18, 2012
Winner: Brandon Chesbro
Winner: Jennifer Chaney
Winner: Me Ra Koh
Team-X FIGHT CLUB workshops are very intense educational events where you will learn how leveraging the power of Specialism can make your business extraordinary, devastate your competition, and even teach you to Work Happily Ever-after®.
Designed for ambitious professionals in photography-related, creative and personal service businesses, Fight Clubs are all-inclusive and immersive; e.g. they are conducted in a private, closed location for guaranteed focus and productivity without interruption.
This 3-day workshop is designed for professionals who may be new to their market or profession, as well as those with deep experience who feel they are not reaching their true potential, with the goal of creating an unfair competitive advantage, in your favor.
Day 1 - BIZ CLARITY: You will discover what makes you truly YOUnique as a creative entrepreneur and how to build a specialized business model and marketing message around it. Once discovered, we'll focus on defining that one-of-a-kind message clearly, as a strategy, as well as an execution plan for getting it out to your potential clients through social media, your website and blogs.
Day 2 - TRAINING CAMP: We will take apart, examine and strengthen your current business strategy to ensure its positioning can take the pressures of sustained execution and the heat of competitive battle. Once your foundation is solid, we will identify and reinforce execution strengths by honing your ability to focus on, strike and achieve key success targets. Fight-ready, we will test, refine and temper your ability to defend, and champion, your decisions under extreme pressure.
The resulting work-product will be a battle-tested marketing execution plan designed to achieve clear, focused goals that deliver high-velocity growth, as well as unambiguous valuations for acquisition or investment.
Day 3 - BATTLE ROYALE is a "trial-by-fire" video-recorded round-table 1-minute presentation by each participant, followed by a 10-minute Q&A with Fight Club participants, an on-line audience and industry guest(s). Your performance will be rated and voted on by the panel. And, YES: a Champion will be crowned.
Covered topics include:
- Separating Goals, Strategies & Tactics
- Startup Life-cycle: Engineering, Sales, Marketing driven
- Embracing failure is the key to success
- Focusing on focus (why good is the enemy of great.)
- Sacrificing success (and why its necessary to succeed)
- What's in customers' minds (don't expect rational behavior)
- Trade-offs (are you loved or needed?)
- Hula-hoop Paradox (How do I know when I'm done?)
- What sticks? (and what really, really doesn't)
- Infusing loyalty (inside and out)
- Best laid plans (mistakes, lessons & juicy gossip)
- Grokking the meaning behind their words
- Aspiration pyramids (why brand loyalty is dead)
- Why communities suck (...that's a good thing)
- Power pricing (its more than what you cost)
- Brand Culting (building a Cult of YOU)
- Web Rules of Marketing & PR (just the good ones)
- Leading from the front (without looking back)
- Preparing for the battle (leveraging your unfair advantages)
- Rope-a-Dope: Presentation development
- Speed bag (1 min fast pitch)
- Combinations (10 min presentation)
FIGHT CLUB participation fee is $2500 per attendee and limited to10 participants per event.